Why should you use Disco Inc Fabrication ?
Our fabrication division at Disco offers a number of benefits to you and your company. We will design and install a system that best fits your needs and increases overall production.
The reasons why you should choose our fabrication division at Disco include:
- Rapid Turnaround
- Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Turnkey Projects
- Competitive Cost
- High Quality Standards
- Years of Knowledge and Cooperative Experience
Disco Fabrication Manages Projects Closely From Beginning To End
Every project, regardless of its size, will begin the same way. You have to be able to determine what you are needing for your individual and unique situation. Our fabrication division works with you to help you determine what the most effective design would be for your own individual situation.
From the beginning of the project consultation, our fabrication division is always thinking of the highest quality standards while keeping your cost as low and reasonable as possible. Because of the years of experience that our fabrication division has, we are able to provide you with a high quality design with a low cost that you can be happy with.
What Disco Fabrication has access to for your customized design
- We have access to full machine shop capabilities if needed.
- Our fabrication metal shop was built with 30’ tall ceilings with two overhead cranes.
- Our fabrication metal shop also has a shear, press brake, and iron workers with adequate floor space to be able to accommodate large projects.
- 3 company owned, fully supporting machine shops at our disposal.
- Water-Jet and CNC Machines
There is no project that is too small for our fabrication division. We have fabricated and installed projects in the last year that consisted of conveyors, ventilation, sanitization, and piping of complexed systems in customer’s facilities in Texas. We have designed and installed complex fabrication projects for many industries, including but not limited to:
- Beef Packing
- Natural Gas Compression
- Oil and Gas Refineries
Our fabrication division continues to grow in the food industry and is always open to look at your needs, big or small, in any industry or your personal individual needs.